Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Aunt Addie report

I stopped and got a little thing of flowers and then went to find Aunt Addie at the NHC.....I was going towards her room when I saw her in the PT.....so I talked to her a bit there but it was too noisy so we went to her room and visited for maybe two hours.....her mental state seemed pretty lucid to me.....but from experience I know there are good days and bad days for old folks....when I was ready to leave, she got up from the wheelchair and asked for her walker.....I thought maybe she was headed to the bathroom, but she went out into the hall and took off towards the desk....I went along with her, not knowing that she wasn't supposed to be walking without a PT with her.....but they caught us and told her she would have to go back to her room....she allowed as how she had been trying to just sneak out of the place with me.....that bit of Tingle behavior reminded me of WB doing the exact same thing when he was in for his second stent.....

No comments:

Post a Comment