Thursday, June 7, 2012

no Folly

More rain so we didn't go to the beach, instead took a free tourist tram-bus to the aquarium....after that we got back to the Society House and put on warmer clouthes to go on the schooner in the harbor.....that was a real trip, very enjoyable and as advertised.....a bunch of dark clouds passed over without dumping on us while we were out....there were dolphins......and more views of the city and the forts, etc.....I'll foregoe the food report part, there was just too much food to report.....so by nine-thirty I was back home this morning.....leaving the others to clean up the abused suite of rooms and wend their way to the Upstate as best they can....they have digital devices, they can find the way I'm sure.....I should go to the store and get beverages and snacks or something....and plastic cups maybe.....but right now I don't feel like getting back in the Jeep.....I think it only took about seven gallons on the trip back....I had to drive around in circles to find a gas station in the old part of the city....it's all filled up with food and lodging and tourist shopping .....nothing as prosaic as a gas station....

No comments:

Post a Comment