Thursday, June 21, 2012

the hot curry supper

had me sweating as I watched the news, so I went ahead and closed up the house and turned on the central air.....it works.....so it was nice and cool for sleeping later.....it was still about 80 outside after 10 at night.....got down to 68 by dawn today....some breeze, but high humidity still, so I'm wondering about a walk right now.....might as well go for it.....sweat is good for you? This afternoon I'll fix pasta supper, the sausage and shells.....I put a lot of curry in the curry.....google curry health benefits......it clears the plaque out of your brain, so you don't go senile....one guy in Wales says that if you've been out drinking and drank too much, some hot curry will cure or prevent a hangover.....hardly any senility in India?

No comments:

Post a Comment