Tuesday, June 5, 2012

too much tourism

and coca-cola cake.....firefly sweet tea vodka too.....fort moultrie, fort sumter, and the yorktown were lots of fun, but the whole day about wore us out....except for colton, who is always full of beans....italian sausage dog with sauteed peppers and onions for lunch, meatloaf, green beans, mashed potatoes with gravy for supper....with coke cake dessert.....cola cake dates from ww2, when sugar was rationed, so they used coke as a sweetener.....the soul food place we went to around five had a line out the door and down the street by six....we hit it right.....we had a cloudburst as we were leaving the yorktown gift shop, where I think I found the cap Nick wants.....I'll mail it to him I guess? They didn't have any captains caps left in adult sizes though, so I didn't get the one I was looking for.....tomorrow we will try to do Folly Beach and the schooner harbor cruise.....

No comments:

Post a Comment