Sunday, June 10, 2012

reunion report

I'm going to need a week of rest to recover from the week of vacation .......all that stomping around in Charleston has my right heel aching....like the old bone spur....or maybe just a bruised heel.....the reunion turned out fine, in my opinion anyway....most of the regulars showed up....plenty of kids there for Colton to play with.....plenty of food....nice weather.....this morning it looks like it could rain any time....70% chance today.....so I have some leftover scalloped potatoes, and carrots and celery with spinach dip that Caroline had fixed....they all should be heading to Greenville soon, to get Brian to the airport around noon.....it will probably stay cooler today, with overcast and showers.....library books are due tomorrow.....and it's time to trim up out front again, maybe on Tuesday I'll get around to that......I forgot to get a loaf of bread while I was in the store yesterday, so I can do that after I go to the library....used the last slice for french toast at breakfast.....

No comments:

Post a Comment