Tuesday, June 26, 2012

wind woke me up

in the middle of the night....and there was a brief splatter of rain.....but more wind dried any trace of that up by dawn....wind still blowing.....so I got the yard work done without too much sweat, since the wind kept blowing it away.....then I read the paper, etc.....finished up the sausage and shells last night, so I've got some chicken and some squash in Italian sauce left for today I suppose.....I guess Aunt Addie is still in the nursing home over near the grocery store....I think I'll go and see, this might be a good time of morning for that......watched some strange Burt Reynolds movie last night, since it was from 1969 it had the obligatory spaced-out hippie chick in it.....for no apparent plot reason other than to have a hippie-chick in the cast.....movies from that era are always a hoot.....didn't sit out on the porch late last night very long....too muggy and buggy.....but the wind today is blowing that stuff away.....might be 100 by the weekend....who knows where Debby is going, it's wait and see......

No comments:

Post a Comment