Thursday, June 14, 2012

done out back

got the grass cut, clouded over and a good breeze so it didn't get all that hot working on it....just started burning off as I finished....last night sitting out on the porch late you could see clouds flashing inside with heat lightning.....but the thunder seemed very far away, and no rain here.....since it's predicted to be dry today, it looks like they are making an effort to get some concrete and asphalt work done finally on those new parking lots....a couple of weeks of rain must have messed them up some....only mail yesterday was the gas bill, and I paid that this morning....the curried chicken salad does make a tasty sandwich, today I might try adding a few bread-and- butter pickle chips.....for supper I can do country style rib, sauteed squash slices, and beans.....I've eaten up a lot of Caroline's dip, but it's probably time to throw out what's left....sometime soon I should walk the couple blocks over to Allstate, and talk to them about homeowner's ......

1 comment:

  1. This weather is great.....almost feels like air off the ocean in the wind....feels fresh anyway.....

    ReplyDelete