Thursday, September 8, 2011

55 in Clinton....55 in Coos Bay also

at least that's what the weather page said right after breakfast, before I went to get the paper.....and it was 61 when I went out to cut the grass, and 68 when I finished with that....pretty good exercise, but not as exhausting as getting it done at an 85 heat index, like in July.....so we are having a mild Fall-like spell.....put a blanket on the bed even.....around lunch-time I'll boil some medium pasta shells and mix up a chicken salad and put it in the fridge for supper tonight.....Packers and Saints start the season at 8:30 eastern.....so it will go on 'til midnight or something? We'll see if I make it past half-time.....the squash sauteed with onion in olive oil and then heated up in tomato base sauce with a little parmesan-romono thrown in came out like I remembered.....you used to be able to buy "Italian Squash" in a can done that way, but I haven't seen that on the shelf here....mine is better anyway.....another helping of that left for some other time.....I woke up around three in the morning from a strange dream....it was like I was going into a new job situation, and people were introducing themselves to me before work.....and they were telling me names ....that I could still remember after I woke up.....don't remember that ever before....and they were not names from the past, they were names I'd never heard of.....maybe quantum simultaniety from the sleeping minds of a group of workers in the neighborhood.....maybe not.....

1 comment:

  1. sneezing jag....whenever there's a change in the weather...from hot to cold or from cold to hot....I'll start having sneezing fits....not to be confused with Tingle fits....

    ReplyDelete