Monday, September 12, 2011

delightful weather continues

at least for a couple of days, then it might rain.....but I don't mind rain, and we need it.....it's been getting into the 80's, but doesn't even feel like it, with the humidity down in a decent range.....watched the Atlanta and Carolina football games yesterday.....mostly with the TV turned down and music on the stereo, to avoid hearing the commercials.....the mail just got here, heard the box rattle....I'll check that out in a minute.....I went over and got bread and wine at the store....got 7-grain bread this time.....I had a kielbasa sandwich for lunch yesterday, might do that again today.....I've still got pasta salad and mozzarella chicken for meals, and then it will be shopping day again.....I should get fixings for chili and cornbread, that sounds good.....you hardly ever hear any aircraft around here, but yesterday and this morning somebody has been flying around.....and when I walked over by the mill I could see it was the sheriff helicopter.....maybe they are looking for somebody in particular....or maybe it's marijuana time in the woods or something......

No comments:

Post a Comment