Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blue Hose

actually won a football game, beating North Greenville 38-21......next weekend they travel to San Francisco to play California Golden Bears at the Giants ballpark on the Bay? Want to make any bets on that one? Who came up with that idea? Anyway, Clemson and South Carolina both won their games too, so lots of happy campers in the Upstate this morning I suppose.....the nice weather continues, temperate weather.....half the neighborhood was sitting out on front porches around sunset yesterday.....well, the neighbors I can see from my front porch were all out at one point.....it was about 80 outside I guess.....I did mix some pimento cheese into my chicken salad last night, that worked pretty well to jazz it up some.....I'm almost out of bread, so I suppose I'll make an extra trip tomorrow morning for that.....the only wheat bread the close neighborhood market has is Sara Lee, which isn't that great, so I'll go ahead and drive over to the big store for a more substantial loaf.....watched a couple of mountain music shows on public television last night, one from SC and one from NC.....

No comments:

Post a Comment