Sunday, September 25, 2011

some stormy weather

more than was predicted.....if you saw any of the football game in Charlotte you could see how hard it was raining.....got heavy rain here in Clinton, but over in Cindy and Matt's neighborhood in Laurens there was a "microburst" which knocked down branches and whole trees.....blocking the streets, knocking out some power, and smashing up some houses.....I guess their house wasn't damaged, but the house next door had roof damage......so I just sat inside all afternoon and watched way too much football.....fixed steak dinner with gravy and all.....starting now to watch NBC Sunday Night Football.....don't know how far I'll get into it......I didn't realize I could watch NFL for so many hours with just an indoor antenna.....

No comments:

Post a Comment