Saturday, September 24, 2011

good gravy

with bits of caramelized garlic in it.....those rainy days this week brought the regional rainfall total for the year to within two inches of normal.....we were like six inches down before that.....66 and muggy when I went for the paper, dark clouds to the East, clearing off mostly to the West....Laurens won racking up 64 points last night, a school record.....Clinton lost by 3 points to undefeated Belton-Honea Path......so I guess I'll go out and walk around some more this morning.....the yard could use some touching up, but it can wait......I can have left over ribs this evening, an easy meal......I sat out on the front porch late again last night, right before bed.....I suppose that in a few weeks it will start getting too cold to keep doing that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment