Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday routine

61 at sunrise.....I sat out on the porch late last night and watched the moon rise through thin clouds, it was pleasant out.....and pleasant this morning too....should end up about like yesterday.....anyway, went for groceries and didn't spend much, but should have enough meals for another week......pulled-pork chili, skillet steak and taters with beans, shrimp with red beans and rice, fish with taters and salad......have a couple of those options twice and I think that makes seven days.....I've got the weekly paper to look at, and then later a sausage sandwich for lunch....I finished off the chicken pasta salad last night.....I bought corn bread mix to have with chili.....I'll crock-pot leftover pulled-pork with sweet onion, bell pepper, garlic, pinto beans, kidney beans, and chili powder.....might do that Friday, when it might rain.....

No comments:

Post a Comment