Friday, September 9, 2011

the chicken pasta salad

was OK, but maybe I can kick it up a notch by throwing in some pimento cheese spread.....the football game last night was pretty good, but I only made it through 3 quarters.....the Packers got pretty far ahead, and I was watching it with one eye open....so it was off to bed.....another mild morning, and should be low 80's in the afternoon.....I might have a fish sandwich with pickle and lettuce for lunch, since I have a head of lettuce to use up......instead of having the salad two nights in a row I could have a piece of kielbasa and some baked beans.....could spice that up with some of the mustard BBQ sauce.....maybe have a hash-brown side too.....I should look for some walking shoes, I keep wearing them out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment