Friday, September 2, 2011

saw a turtle

walking along the sidewalk near the park......80 out with 2 mph west wind, should be hot today but then start cooling off as a cold front from the north meets up with tropical moisture from the Gulf over the next 4 or 5 days, hopefully bringing lots of rain.....I mailed my vehicle tax in on Monday, and got the plate tag for 2012 back this morning.....that was quick.....the only other mail was an ad for an auto parts store, and somebody offering to loan me money "for any purpose" at only 17.95 % A.P.R. .......I don't know why these people want to loan me money.....given what I know about my character and habits I wouldn't loan me money......the Italian platter made a tasty supper yesterday, filling too.....so today I'll try the shrimp plate.....watched the first half of the Panthers game last night, then sat out on the porch for a little while before going on to bed.....I've been sleeping well lately, maybe because I can't think of anything to worry about in the wee small hours.....nothing that I could do anything about anyway.....it's time now to go sit out in the backyard and eat my apple.....

No comments:

Post a Comment