Sunday, September 4, 2011

OK, lots of pulled pork

I've got about a quart of it.....some of it can go into carnitas burritos I suppose.....one place online said it goes great in huevos rancheros.....or use it in Brunswick stew....last time I had some I used it in grilled cheese sandwiches too.....or you can just put it on the plate and eat it with a fork I suppose.....put it on grits.....add onion and potato and pan-fry some hash to serve with eggs over easy.....anyway, it tastes really good the way the rub and the sauce went together.....it's cloudy this morning, with maybe 50% chance of rain today or this evening, 90% on Labor Day.....on the radar the edge of TS Lee is already in the area.....the clouds to the West are part of that system.....did not need the AC yesterday, just kicked the ceiling fan up a notch for a while.....had rum-soaked french toast for breakfast.....think I'll try the BBQ and pimento cheese grilled sandwich for lunch....maybe the mozzarella chicken for supper, that's easy, you just do it in the microwave.....I'm saving the corn on the cob for the actual holiday......

No comments:

Post a Comment