Tuesday, September 20, 2011

stocks slide on Greece

I guess you could predict that the headline writer on the Market Watch would say that....either that or "stocks slip on Greece".....I've seen that one too lately....seen it too much maybe....anyway, a Tuesday morning, looking much the same as a Monday morning.....didn't get any rain here overnight after all, I think it stayed in Georgia......I can pan sear some shrimp for supper, and then go grocery shopping next morning.....I'm going to have chili left for some more meals.....it was 63 at the breakfast table, and 63 outside also on the early walk.....they say it might get up towards 80 late afternoon.....the clouds and chance of rain will hang around until the weekend.....yesterday I did some laundry.....today I should vacuum the carpet.....

No comments:

Post a Comment