Sunday, September 18, 2011

bourbon french toast breakfast

Today looks like Friday and Saturday.....clouded over, cool, windy.....the Packers and Panthers will be on TV this afternoon.....bets on that one? The Blue Hosers scored 12 points against Cal....but Cal scored 63.....an article in today's sports section said that PC had a $400,000 guarantee to make the trip out West.....it was the first time the football team had been west of the Mississippi.....library books are due tomorrow, and there's one I haven't finished....might not bother with it, the story isn't that good anyway......the bathroom sink is draining real slow, so I'm going to take the trap off....it's probably full of hair ......had more chili and cornbread last night.....today I should use up that piece of steak in the fridge before it changes color or something.....I'm going to go do that sink right now, so I don't put it off to another day again....

No comments:

Post a Comment