Friday, September 30, 2011

cold front expected today

but right now it's fine weather on this last day of the month.....but I might end up closing the windows tonight, for the first time in months.......oatmeal with raisins and a tablespoon of cocoa for breakfast, with a mug of black tea and a glass of orange juice.....standard Friday breakfast.....for lunch I'm thinking of chicken breast meat on rye with mayo and relish....with a few Fritos and a jam-jar of purple wine.....leftover tuna and noodles tonight.....there's most of a chicken and lots of stuffing in the fridge too, plenty to get through the weekend anyway.....I got some cash out of the machine on the front of the bank this morning on the dawn walk, for going to the thing in Laurens tomorrow....you have to buy tickets, and then use those at the BBQ booths.....they predict a high of 65 for Saturday, with possible 10 mph NNE winds.....I guess I'll take my denim jacket in the Jeep and then see if I need it or not over there......

No comments:

Post a Comment