Saturday, September 17, 2011

didn't get any rain last night

and the wind isn't as strong as the other day.....54 at sunrise, so I used a sweater and a jacket on the first walk, but only the sweater on the second walk.....I guess it's good football weather.....Clinton and Laurens both lost last night.....I might just go ahead and have chili again tonight, it was good enough tasting to warrant two days in a row....and the corn bread will still be fresh enough.....I managed not to burn the bottom of the corn bread this time, got it out of the oven at the right time for a change.....nothing in the mail today but another thing about "final expenses"......I paid my AAA for another year online.....it says on the card I've been a member for 3 years.....they ignore the 40 something years of California membership apparently.....

No comments:

Post a Comment