Saturday, September 10, 2011

county champions

Clinton beat Laurens in their annual football game, shut them out 28-0 last night......for some folk around here that's the defining event of any given year.....another beautiful morning.....was 54 at daybreak, might get around 83 again late afternoon......it will stay 70 or so in the house with a few windows open....right now the kitchen window is open and the ceiling fan is on full to help dry the kitchen floor from being mopped....ran the vacuum too, did some other picking up and stuff....there should be some kind of TV sports later today, baseball or college football.....I could go see a college game a mile or so from here, but they charge admission......last night in the iron skillet I did a chunk of beef kielbasa, fried potato, and some beans....that worked well enough.....today I suppose I'll have some chicken pasta salad, with lettuce and snack crackers.....I'm reading three library books at once.....when I get tired of one story I go to another one for a while......the library books aren't due until almost Autumn.....

No comments:

Post a Comment