Tuesday, September 27, 2011

more sweaty conditions

it's only around 70, but the humidity is pretty much maxed out.....so it doesn't take much to get sweated up......I walked around the park, and then swept, mopped, and vacuumed.....ended up feeling sticky.....not as much work as yesterday.....I got out of bed with my back making noises after the yard chores Monday.....the weather-caster last night said that by the weekend it will be sweater weather, overnight lows in the 40's in some places.....a few leaves are turning now.....I like it when you can drive out through the woods and it looks like a commercial for tourism.....you don't need to go up to some Scenic Highway in the mountains, it gets plenty colorful just out of town.....that one pound of sirloin steak is going to make three dinners easy....I still have leftover mashed skin-on red potatoes, and cut green beans....I'll make pan gravy again, as an indulgence.....and then grocery day will be here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment