Wednesday, September 21, 2011

some rain

rained last night, rained a little when I went for the paper, rained driving to the grocery store and back....also low clouds and fog.....I just looked at the radar right now and decided that I'd get wet if I tried to walk over by the mill, what with another bunch of rain sliding towards here pretty quick looking.....so I'll read the Clinton weekly instead of heading out the door again .....maybe conditions will be better for a walk later in the day.....they didn't have any chicken cooked yet for the deli deal that was advertised, so I bought sirloin steak and ribs in the meat section.....and things for veggie sides, and Bacon Spam for lunch meat.....and bread and orange juice and cheese and apples, etc.....heard the mail truck go by without stopping......next thing I should get is the utility bill.....I should go ahead and schedule the DSL bill......

No comments:

Post a Comment