Thursday, September 29, 2011

god damn oatmeal and raisins

I was watching some old Clint Eastwood movie from 1968 that I'd never seen before.....and that reminded me of a news blurb about him sometime lately.....they asked him his position on gay marriage, and he said something like "I don't give a fuck....why are you asking me these questions? Just let me go back to eating my god damn oatmeal and raisins"......he's in his 80's now.....I can understand his position perfectly......on another front, the roasted chicken came out great, crispy skin, fork-tender moist white meat, drumstick just right.....tasty gravy once again.....though I should watch the gravy, it's bad for gout.....you know what else is? Asparagus.....can you believe that? And liver.....damn, I like liver......well, it's about time to go sit out on the porch and see if any stars are visible tonight.....there were a few last night, despite being here in the heart of the big city......

No comments:

Post a Comment