Sunday, September 25, 2011

warm fog

70 at sunrise.....they say it got up to 85 yesterday.....didn't seem that hot to me....I did turn on the ceiling fan for a while though......lightning went by to the East around ten last night while I was out on the porch, with one real loud strike here in town, and maybe one minute of rain.....but mostly it stayed a few miles away......I just microwaved a plate of ribs and rice and beans for supper....today I guess I'll do sirloin with mashed potatoes, green beans and gravy again.....maybe Monday I should cut the grass, it's looking somewhat unkempt out there.....finished a good library book.....The Map of Time by Felix J. Palma.....recommended reading.....was trying to watch some baseball after supper, but gave that up when I realized I must have nodded off through a couple of innings.....so I turned off the TV and didn't turn it back on to watch any movies or whatever......

No comments:

Post a Comment