Wednesday, September 7, 2011

59 degrees after sunrise

I noticed it was the same in Goleta....but it was still night there....it's 66 and overcast later in the morning.....I thought about putting on a long-sleeve shirt to go walking, but didn't really need that....and I went to the grocery store....got some chunk white chicken to make chicken pasta salad...already had some olives...got some real cheap sweet pickle relish....and I got a beef kielbasa......and a bag of frozen "southern-style" hash-browns.....they used to have the potatoes o'brian, but the last couple of times I looked for those they weren't there.....so I got a sweet onion, didn't get a bell pepper though....I'm thinking here of the pulled pork hash idea....with runny eggs, as a breakfast for supper trip....probably on a Sunday....I have cajun hot sauce.....I got a head of lettuce.....it's from Salinas.....I wanted a bed of iceburg for the chicken salad....today the menu will feature mozzarella chicken, with zucchini and onion done in the same sauce.....maybe or maybe not bother with the pasta side, don't really need it.....I can use those whole wheat medium shells for the chicken salad too.....nothing much of interest in the Clinton weekly.....Clinton plays Laurens this week I think.....ZF eight-speed transmissions says it's going to hire 300 more people, above the 900 they had promised....they still have to build the factory though.....and some carbon- composite material company from Europe is coming here too.....the new Boeing 737 plant down by Charleston will need such material......

No comments:

Post a Comment