Saturday, October 1, 2011

the Squealin' on the Square

I bought 10 Q-pons and got really tasty ribs, a chili dog, sweet tea, an Italian ice, and two brownies.....I saved one brownie for later.....lots of tractors, hot rods, crafts, pork of course.....smoked turkey legs, etc.....a couple of bands while I was there.....after dark it moves to the park where they have more bands and fireworks at the end....but I'm done for the day myself.....when it starts getting crowded enough that it's hard to walk around I leave.....those ribs were done by some family down from North Carolina....secret recipe sauce.....I think I get the station that the Gamecocks are on at 3:30......60 in the house this morning, and it said 50 outside on the way over to Laurens.....the wind is blowing too.....I've finished off the summer squash, so I can have corn tonight with a chicken and stuffing plate.....still have some gravy too......I have natural almonds for a football game snack, and unsalted peanuts.....no clouds in sight, and a lot less humid than last weekend.......

No comments:

Post a Comment