Wednesday, November 9, 2011

68F, some overcast

so I've been able to crack open a couple of windows and let some air through the place.....plenty warm enough for walking in the morning....and I went and did the grocery shopping, etc.....also washed down the tub and shower after lunch....the spray stuff I bought that said it took off soap scum actually worked pretty well.....they had Black Forest Ham on sale at the deli section, so I got a half-pound of that for lunch meat....next week I'll need to buy another large can of coffee....French Roast......tomorrow I can go the the bank and talk to them about a CD that's rolling over.....I'll take the interest off it to go towards property tax and Christmas.....I've got "Van Halen Radio" going on the stereo from Pandora....so I just finished about 40 or 45 minutes of shredding along with my Silvertone Wolfgang rip-off guitar.....there's a couple of models I've got tweaked on the Fender Mustang amp that work real well with that kind of trip.....I'm perfecting pinch harmonics with a thumb-pick....it's hard to drop a thumb-pick.....Christmas money might go towards an Epiphone SG Special....I've wanted an SG for a long time, and you can get one on Amazon at a bargain price....no tax and free shipping.....

2 comments:

  1. possible delivery date is 11-15.....for the cherry finished SG

    ReplyDelete
  2. the FedEx package was loaded for delivery at 7:51 this morning in Greer.....

    ReplyDelete