Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thor's day

one thing about a belly full of "comfort food" like hamburger stroganoff is that I tend to dose off during the evening news.....I try to keep my eyes open for at least one weather report.....after the local news I've been watching the London news....it opens with the British isles weather report....and last night the forecaster was taking us on towards the weekend and saying that it might be rainy and wet for all of us out on Bonfire Night.....I don't think I'll have that problem, since I don't even know what that is.....hopefully it will be clear enough here Friday for the Red Devils hosting an opening round game of the regional football postseason......actually bonfire night has something to do with Guy Fawkes Day, the guy who tried to blow up Parliament way back when.....to hell with "Occupy Parliament"....just blow the sucker to bits! The London fire department is always busy on Bonfire Night they say......the rainy weather should get here overnight, and maybe clear out before gametime.....right now it's clear and chilly like the last few mornings....29 windchill on the early walk....about time to go walk some more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment