Friday, November 4, 2011

steady rain

I drove over to get the newspaper......the rain that started around 9:30 last night was coming from the west and south, so it didn't get real cold overnight.....but the rain now is coming from the west and north, so it's not getting very warm out this morning.....the steak last night was good and tender, and the fries came out right.....so that was a successful supper.....I guess I can have leftovers from Wednesday tonight......there's no mall to do mall-walking in bad weather, walking around in Walmart isn't really that interesting.....can't think of anything I need over there either....I slept really well with the rain overnight going on, didn't wake up until six.....I'm usually awake before that......I've got some hamburger, I could make a patty-melt for lunch later......

No comments:

Post a Comment