Thursday, November 10, 2011

light rain

but it's not very cold....55 degrees this morning, but they say it will go down to freezing tonight as a cold front moves into the region.....so I drove over to get the newspaper....and I'll drive over to the bank if it's still raining around 9.....I'll talk to them about that CD....interest rates are so low it really doesn't make much difference what I do with it.....some people are saying just go ahead and spend money now while it's still worth something.....before inflation starts eating it up in the next economic disaster.....before China adjusts the yuan and there are no more bargains on imports from over there......before they start collecting sales tax on Amazon......it's starting to rain harder.....I guess I could do rib-eye steak, mashed potatoes, gravy.....and corn....for supper today....finished up the stuffing and all that yesterday.....I got honey wheat bread this time around....for lunch sandwiches and breakfast toast.....sharp cheddar cheese was on sale, so I got that ......the natural gas bill came yesterday and it wasn't too bad for the first month when I fired up the heater some.....

No comments:

Post a Comment