Saturday, November 26, 2011

ten degrees warmer

on the sunrise walk, than yesterday.....because of the cloud blanket? But it's not warming up very fast, for the same reason I suppose......I'll go out for the park walk in a few minutes.....looks like this afternoon there's Alabama-Auburn......Georgia-Georgia Tech isn't in the local TV listings, which I find odd......I cleaned some odds and ends out of the fridge, so there's nothing much in there but Thanksgiving leftovers and condiments....and some orange juice......and eggs.....but I'm good until grocery day I think.....I got a 3 litre box of California merlot when I was in Walmart, to see if it's any better than the 5 litre box variety.....can't tell much difference.....the price comes out about the same per litre......hardly any traffic this weekend out walking, the town looks deserted pretty much......

No comments:

Post a Comment