Saturday, November 12, 2011

about like yesterday morning

maybe two or three degrees warmer.....but should get up into the 60's in the afternoon instead of staying in the 50's.....probably no frost Saturday night.....VMI football team plays PC here today, and after that game they have some kind of big-screen thing at the stadium that they will use to show the PC basketball team playing at Duke....playing with the big boys.....I'll be watching the Gamecocks play the Gators.....I think I get that channel.....I know I don't get the Clemson game....except maybe on the computer screen.....and there's some other college football on in the evening, I forget what right now.....for supper I'm thinking of the other half of the rib-eye, pintos, and cornbread.....sounds good to me.....the cornbread mix I like was two for a buck this week at the supermarket.....it's still windchill of 34 outside right now.....well, that reading comes from the airport which is 4 or 5 miles away.....but it's probably pretty accurate for here....so I'll have to bundle up good for another walk, or maybe wait and see if it warms up some a little later? The newspaper ads are full of Thanksgiving fixings.....haven't decided yet whether to bother with cooking a turkey this year or not.....

No comments:

Post a Comment