Wednesday, November 16, 2011

got wet getting groceries

but not soaked or anything.....on the radar it looks like another front is on the way for later today....coming through Birmingham about now..... it's all good for the crops....except growing season is pretty much over....but we need the groundwater....creeks and lakes are low.....over in Laurens I found the drive-up to pay taxes, but nobody was at the window...then finally I saw the button that said "Call".....and beeped that and the lady came and took my check.....it was raining pretty hard on that drive over there....folks drive funny in the rain, got to watch out for yourself I reckon......so at the store I got chicken leg quarters and some top-round steak....and the coffee.....peas, cut green beans, pintos in chili sauce, and some good sized cheap plastic storage bowls so I could use one to hold my own snack mix made of cereal and nuts.....I'm trying to add more fiber snacks....well, purely fiber snacks would be the good idea.....got something in the mail from the bank verifying my CD transaction, that was all the mail.....

1 comment:

  1. late afternoon they are issuing a tornado watch with that front up from Alabam',,,,,

    ReplyDelete