Sunday, November 13, 2011

football weather

cold gray morning.....nice and chilly and gloomy outside, so one must stay inside where it's warm and watch sports on TV......this afternoon there will be Falcons-Saints and then Giants-49ers on into the evening.....and Pats-Jets if I'm still awake ? College games were interesting yesterday, with Cocks and Tigers winning close ones.....and here in Clinton the Mighty Hosers thumped VMI.....Keydets? Enough of that......the honey wheat bread worked well for Sunday french toast, with OJ, black coffee, country sausage.....I think I'll select "Supertramp Radio" for Sunday morning stereo, sounds like the right mood to me for today.....sometime this coming week I could go over to the courthouse and pay property tax, get that done with.....should be warmer Monday....wind swinging around to ESE instead of that cold north wind....might get into the 70's....up from the 60's today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment