Tuesday, November 1, 2011

11-1-11

feels like November.....low 30's, some frost on the early walk.....trick-or-treat was different this year, with the church event going on across the street.....I think they had something last year too, but this year it was bigger.....they had a bounce house, and hay-rides with trailers pulled by a pick-up and a golf cart.....so kids started coming by so fast by 6:00 that I just stayed out on the front porch....it wasn't too cold.....by 7:00 my candy was all gone, so I came in and turned off the porch light, and nobody knocked after that.....but the crowd was still there at the church until around 8:30 or so......I went with country fried steak, mac-and-cheese & limas last night....tonight I'm thinking breakfast for supper.....ham slice, eggs over easy, smothered hash-browns.....I still have country gravy to use up on something.....one library book I picked up yesterday is pretty fast-paced....I might finish it today.....

1 comment:

  1. finished the book .....Never Mind Nirvana by Mark Lindquist......

    ReplyDelete