Tuesday, November 22, 2011

high humidity

mid-50's.....80% chance of rain tonight.....might have rained just a little last night, thought I heard some once ......I dozed off for a few minutes during the evening news, what with a gut full of beef curry.....today it will be back to chicken leg quarter, mac-and-cheese, green beans....or peas.....don't know what for Wednesday, but Thursday I'm invited over to Cindy and Matt's for turkey day.....so I'll cook my own turkey Friday....I think that's what I did last year too.....I didn't get any pecan pie, though I still could.....I'm sure there will be desserts at the family thing.....but I should probably stick to my no-sweets-in-this-house rule.....if they ain't here, yuh can't eat 'em.....I'll keep making high-fiber no fructose no salt snack mix for TV watching.....I watched a Kurosawa flick last night I'd never even heard of before.....three hours worth.....it was a good one, I forget the name of it, but it's the one where a warlord dies and the clan replaces him with a double.....it got up to 77 yesterday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment