Tuesday, November 8, 2011

mostly cloudy, 46 degrees

they are saying it might get up to 70 today.....right now it doesn't look like it, but maybe the clouds will burn off or blow away by the afternoon.....watching football over the weekend they kept showing the McRib promotion.....yesterday I thought about going and getting a McRib meal, but first I looked online and read the calories, fat, and sodium.....I decided to save my money.....there was a review online where this newspaper food critic lady decided to see what the hype was about, since she had never had a McRib before....she said she ended up with McRegret....anyway, I might drive over to Walmart after I take my park walk....or I might not....it's just that it's getting to the time of year when I could put some Heet in the gas tank....the stuff that helps the engine start after an overnight freeze.....you can get it cheap at Walmart.....there's nothing to vote on this Election Day in Clinton, no Laurens County polls today.....they are voting in Fountain Inn for city council I think, but nothing right around here.....I can have leftover pork-dressing-fried apples tonight, and then shop tomorrow.....I could get sandwich rolls and make my own BBQ pork sandwich, in lieu of the McRib.....

1 comment:

  1. I read a thing that told what McRib meat is.....pork heart, tripe, and scalded stomach pressed and formed....I'm glad I didn't succumb to the advertising blitz.....

    ReplyDelete