Tuesday, November 15, 2011

77 degrees, overcast

that seems to me like pretty warm for the middle of November.....I'm not complaining....the big bunch of rain is still up in Kentucky, but I guess it's coming this way eventually......my big excitement today was after lunch when the FedEx lady brought me my new guitar.....so I spent most of the afternoon playing with that....it works great....see photo below......don't I have enough guitars already? nah, don't think so.....if you want to play along with AC/DC you clearly need some sort of SG machine.....that's my flimsy rationale.....so now I'm wondering about supper....and I guess I'll do corned-beef hash with an egg poached in the middle and a chunk of leftover cornbread......the word "corn" is in both of those.....good enough......

No comments:

Post a Comment