Thursday, November 17, 2011

funnel clouds

were spotted yesterday evening over near the high school in Laurens.....on the TV the weather man was showing how the cells were heading north-east through the county at 50 mph.....I guess later they touched down about 40 or 50 miles from here, near Rock Hill, killing three people and injuring others.....there was one report of tornado debris near Ora last night but I didn't read anything confirming that yet this morning.....so the bad stuff slid north of Clinton, it wasn't even raining here as the worst of it went through.....it was raining hard around breakfast time, so I didn't do my early morning walk, maybe I can get out some in a while.....I fixed pork-fried rice for supper Wednesday, with cut green beans.....just a little curry powder goes a long ways....I'll start on the chicken leg quarters tonight.....I should have bought an onion while I was at the store.....I always forget something.....I did remember more oregano.....opened the new can of coffee this morning.....I'm using honey wheat bread for my poached egg on toast in the morning, and rye bread at lunch for grilled ham and cheese sandwich.....best of both worlds.....it's fairly warm again today, but going to get to low 30's overnight they say....

1 comment:

  1. I got a little drizzle walking around the park.....I wanted to walk to see if that would help work the knot out of my lower back.....after I got home I cranked up the heat in the house and took a hot shower, letting the water run for a while on my lumbar region....then I rubbed in some emu oil, and now my back does feel better....it started hurting yesterday....

    ReplyDelete