Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday, clouded over, cold

but no rain predicted until Tuesday.....will stay in the 50's today.....the Gamecocks are only on PPV, so to see them I'd have to go to the bar.....which is an idea, but I doubt I'll follow through on it.....too lazy and cheap to actually get out and do something like that.....and Clemson is on ABC, which I don't pick up on my antenna at all....I think it comes from Raleigh NC, the closest ABC station? If I watch any football this afternoon it will probably be Georgia Tech......let's see....for supper I can do BBQ chicken leg quarter, mac-and-cheese, green beans......still working on that deli ham for lunch meat.....still have some sausage for Sunday breakfast......so all on an even keel through another weekend......

1 comment:

  1. didn't watch Georgia Tech after all.....watched football live from Clinton as the Hose beat Charleston Southern .....

    ReplyDelete