Sunday, November 27, 2011

turkey salad sandwich

just like a chicken salad sandwich, but with diced up turkey breast meat.....and mayo and sweet pickle relish.....on lightly toasted rye bread.....next time I might do it with mayo and curry powder....I'm low on snack mix, but I think I have enough for Sunday afternoon football.....got "James Gang Radio" fed into Pandora on the big speakers.....might crank up the red SG pretty soon.......the Guitar Player came a couple of days ago....the cover story is 34 electric guitars for under $499.....some cool things in that article......I keep looking at that Kindle Fire on Amazon.....it works where there's Wi-Fi? My discount store denim jacket has these big inside pockets, like pouches.....the gadget could ride around in there.....if I needed one ........

No comments:

Post a Comment