Saturday, November 5, 2011

cold but clear

so I got my early walk done OK.....and I'll go walk again in a little bit.....bundled up with multiple layers and a stocking cap and scarf.....north wind is still blowing.....Raiders and Red Devils both lost in the opening round of playoffs last night......going to stay in the high 50's today they say.....there will be another SoCon game on PBS this afternoon, I'll look at that.....and then of course there's LSU-Alabama on in prime time, should be interesting.....I guess I'll make gravy with the pork-steak and dressing tonight.....with fried apples on the side.....can have sausage with my french toast tomorrow morning......the Associated Press says "surprising" Presbyterian takes on Coastal Carolina today.....I guess they are surprised that the Hosers won 2 games so far this season.....London went to standard time last Sunday.....I was wondering why I was getting the 10 o'clock news here at 6 instead of the 11 o'clock news this week.....happy Gunpowder Plot Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment