Tuesday, November 29, 2011

yesterday in Birmingham

November snow for the first time since 1950......but the dip in the jet stream didn't get to the Upstate, so no snow here, wasn't that cold.....just lots of rain, some worries about the creek rising in the higher country.....down into the 30's overnight, won't get out of the 40's here today.....I made a curried turkey salad sandwich for lunch yesterday.....bought a loaf of wheat bread, used the last slice of rye this morning with my poached egg.....watched three episodes of DS9 last night....there was one story-line that went for three shows.....on 3rd Rock I watched the Christmas show.....and I saw the Thanksgiving show late last week.....nothing like an alien view of your own society to clarify matters.....I'm going to need the wool cap and scarf for the park walk looks like....there might be more rain coming this afternoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment