Sunday, November 6, 2011

mid-40's, north wind, overcast

I stayed up 'til midnight watching the LSU game......and slept pretty well until six, which was really seven.....anyway, it was light when I got up.....the hard part of time-change is always convincing your stomach when meal time is......49ers-Redskins are on TV at 1:00, sounds like a good bet for an interesting game......and maybe I'll stay awake for Sunday Night Football since 8:00 will really be 7:00.....or will it be 9:00? to heck with it, too confusing......I put Strawberry Kiwi V8 Splash in my french toast batter this morning.....I have mild country sausage, since one time I bought hot country sausage that was too hot for my taste.....or for my stomach......I guess I can have steak and fries for Sunday supper......the pork under a pile of stuffing surrounded by fried apples was good last night, plenty of stuffing left......I can hear a train going by.....otherwise just a quiet Sunday morning.....I guess I could turn on the stereo and see what it plays.....yesterday it played Sir Douglas Quintet covering Bob Dylan.....that was different.....

1 comment:

  1. did not make gravy with the pork meal after all.....and PC lost to Coastal Carolina....

    ReplyDelete