Tuesday, October 25, 2011

11:30

before the ballgame was over.....but it was worth staying awake.....most of the action was in the late innings.....and I slept through 'til morning pretty well.....looks like it's going to be another nice Fall day, like yesterday.....mid-70's, not too cold at night.....not cold enough for a frost anyway.....heated up pot-roast supper last night, that was easy.....had cold pot-roast with cheddar cheese on a biscuit for lunch yesterday, then had the last biscuit at supper.....I suppose there's enough of the roast left to make beef enchiladas.....I have olives, I could get tortillas and a can of sauce grocery shopping Wednesday.....I'll think about that.....it's about time to go walk around the park.....Monday I walked around it the opposite way from usual, made me dizzy walking backwards.....dogs that haven't barked at me in years got confused and barked at me because I was going in the wrong direction from every other day......

No comments:

Post a Comment