Sunday, October 30, 2011

lots of frost on the lawns

when I went walking right as the sun was coming up.....next week the sun will be an hour higher at the same time? The temp was right at freezing.....36 outside now.....no clouds today, bright sunshine but crisp......I've got one library book to finish before they are due tomorrow.....Panthers play the Vikings I think it is at 1:00.......that might be my football for the day.....yesterday I saw part of the Appalachian State-Georgia Southern game on PBS.....they don't have all the obnoxious commercials......and online I caught the end of Blue Hose vs. Flames, including the 2 OT's.....Hose couldn't extinguish the Flames after all......I fixed country ham with pan gravy, mac-and-cheese, lima beans for supper.....ham and french toast for breakfast.....they say the high today will be 60.....the band last night played 'til around 8:30 that I could hear, it was too cold and dark outside for me by then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment