Monday, October 31, 2011

quesadilla and a handfull of olives

for lunch....looks like it's 52 here, and about the same in Oakland and Goleta.....ten degrees colder in Coos Bay....ten degrees warmer down around San Diego......I just read a thing that says trick-or-treat in downtown Clinton is from 6 until 8.....didn't know it was that well defined.....but Mill Village is a world unto itself in a lot of ways.....I bet people come by after 8 anyway.....might be pretty cold by then.....I've got either country fried steak or country ham slice for supper....possible sides would be mac-and-cheese, hash-browns, lima beans......put gravy on any or all of that......same choices for Tuesday, and then it's shopping day again Wednesday.....I got some library books OK.....got "Sonic Youth Radio" streaming through Roku from Pandora.....I could check the mail I guess......

No comments:

Post a Comment