Saturday, October 22, 2011

walking around "downtown"

or maybe they call it "uptown", I'm not sure.....anyway, instead of my usual walk over by the mill I went past the Post Office and my bank that way and over to Musgrove and then back home past the Curb Market, etc......next Saturday is Clinton Fall Festival.....Broad St. will be blocked off a block more then they usually do, so there will be two stages for bands and whatever, and next to the old hardware store there will be a classic car cruise-in.....maybe the couple that sells the hash-dogs will be there again, I like those.....last year the classic cars included two or three Studebakers, that was cool.....and now there is a cocktail bar open again over the alley at the rear of 120 Musgrove, which is now Pizza House......the guy that owns that said in something I read that their room for private parties was just about booked-out for the holiday season....maybe they are going to make a go of it, I hope so.....I should go over there and get an Italian sausage sandwich sometime, but I hate to spend money eating out.....I'm too cheap.....

No comments:

Post a Comment