Tuesday, October 18, 2011

enjoy it while we can

going to be around 80 today, but by Thursday they are saying a high of 60, and wet.....nothing much in the grocery ads to inspire me, except drumsticks and thighs a buck a pound.....thighs are something you can do different things with, like just fry 'em up, or put them in some baked dish with rice or noodles maybe......I just ate the last apple, so I can get a bag of those.....and eggs this week, and butter, bread......I've been working on a large chunk of cheddar, so I'll look at swiss this time for a change......there's a good price on chuck roast.....which is a good cold weather supper, and it's going to turn cooler sooner rather than later looks like.....but it takes a while to eat up a chuck roast by yourself.....it does make for good tacos though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment